The PAIDEIA Workshop for Stronger Schools
Each year, PAIDEIA presents a series of one-day regional workshops across the country. Subjects addressed in The PAIDEIA Workshop for Stronger Schools are essential for board members, heads of school, directors of development, admissions and financial officers, and others designated with the role of cultivating an institution's constituency.
Whether you are interested in raising major gifts, or increasing your enrollment numbers with “best-fit” students, PAIDEIA has an applicable workshop, chock-full of relevant, practical information. Your school will benefit from practical wisdom that can be implemented immediately.
Workshop topics include:
• Merely Making Ends Meet or Thriving in Tough Times?
• The Five M’s of a Stronger School
• From Candy Sales to Committed Donors
• Effective Student Management
• Serious Money: The Role of the Board and
Head-of-School in Raising Major Gifts
• Mission-Driven Marketing
• Mining for Major Gifts
• The Board and CEO: Who's in Charge of What?
For information on how your institution can host The PAIDEIA Workshop for Stronger Schools,
contact PAIDEIA at email@example.com, or 631-751-4705.