In matters related to management, PAIDEIA, Inc., focuses on the key question concerning organizational structure: Who's in charge of what? We firmly believe that decision-making success is possible only when the governing board, executives, administration and staff are working in unison to meet their respective responsibilities and thereby fulfill the mission.
Our counsel in this area encompasses:
• Training new board members for their role and responsibilities.
• Restructuring the governance of an institution.
• Conducting a nationwide search for a president, head of school or other officers.
• Providing professional growth opportunities for faculty and staff.
• Evaluating a headmaster/president/pastor or CEO's effectiveness.
• Developing key administrators into more effective leaders.
• Assisting with financial accountability to insure proper stewardship.
Specific services include:
Executive and administrative search